We’re so excited about the 2nd annual Guelph Walk for Children with Apraxia benefitting CASANA! Online registration is open until September 22nd or you can register in person at the event on September 24th .
Some of the exciting things happening at the Walk:
- Visits with Guelph Firetruck and friendly Superheroes!
- Free face painting and entertainment
- An Apraxia resource area where you can ask questions, learn more and share your journey
- Network with others – check out the map and add your information for others
- Get your questions about CAS answered with available SLPs
- Medal Ceremony to celebrate our Apraxia Stars
- Light refreshments
- Our family-friendly Walk through and around Riverside Park (slightly longer than last year!)
Please join our Facebook Group to stay in touch with the Guelph Walk for Children with Apraxia community!!! (or search “Guelph Walk for Children with Apraxia”)
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please reach out to Brooke Rea (walk coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org OR 519-362- 1045