You are here: / Archives for Greater Toronto Area
– Digging Deeper: A practical in-depth look to motor speech assessment and treatment (2018)
– Evaluation And Treatment Of Childhood Apraxia Of Speech: The Kaufman Speech To Language Protocol (K-SLP) (2018)
– PROMPT Bridging Technique to Intervention (2014)
– Introduction to PROMPTS for Restructuring Oral Muscular Phonetic Targets (PROMPT): Technique (2013)
– Developing Intelligibility in Children with Limited Expression, Pamela Marshalla (2012)
PROMPT Certification (The PROMPT Institute, Dec. 2013)
10 Years work Experience at The Speech and Stuttering Institute
Working Through Oppositional Behaviors in Therapy for Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CASANA Webinar with Julie Hoffman, MA, CCC-SLP, Nov. 2017)
Childhood Apraxia of Speech . . . Evaluation and Therapy Challenges (with David Hammer, MA, CCC-SLP, Mar. 2013)
Developing Intelligibility in Children with Limited Expression, Apraxia, Dysarthria and/or Low Cognitive Skills (with Pam Marshalla, MA, CCC-SLP, Dec. 2012)
If you have any questions or comments,
please send us an email. Since we’re volunteer based, it could take 1-2 business days before you receive a response, please be patient with us.
We’re looking for volunteers to help run the OPPEN CAS community, we’d love your help!