You are here: / Archives for Southwest Ontario
– CASANA Recognized for Advanced Training in Childhood Apraxia of Speech (2016)
– What to do when they’re two: Assessment & Treatment of Young Children with Suspected CAS (CASANA Webinar, 2016)
– CAS: A Multi-sensory Approach to Acheiving Speech Outcomes (David Hammer, 2015)
– PROMPT training, Level 1 (2011)
– Children with Apraxia of Speech: The Kaufman Early Intervention Program (Nancy Kaufman, 2007)
If you have any questions or comments,
please send us an email. Since we’re volunteer based, it could take 1-2 business days before you receive a response, please be patient with us.
We’re looking for volunteers to help run the OPPEN CAS community, we’d love your help!