You are here: / Archives for Huron, Perth, Waterloo and Wellington
-Children Who Struggle to Speak: The Kaufman Speech to Language Protocol (Kaufman).
-Childhood Apraxia of Speech: A Multi-Sensory Approach to Achieving Speech Outcomes (Hammer).
-CASANA National Conference on CAS in Texas.
-Promoting Expressive Language Development in Children with CAS (Fish).
-Supporting Literacy in Children with CAS (Stoeckel).
• CASANA Recognized for Advanced Training in Childhood Apraxia of Speech (2014)
• Critical Thinking in CAS: Advanced Webinar Training Series and Colloquium (David Hammer, 2014)
• 3 day 1:1 intensive training with Nancy Kaufman (2013, 2010)
• Apraxia of Speech vs Phonological Processing Disorders in Children and Adults Assessment & Treatment (Martha Burns, 2008)
• PROMPT training, Level 1 (Deb Goshulak, 2008)
If you have any questions or comments,
please send us an email. Since we’re volunteer based, it could take 1-2 business days before you receive a response, please be patient with us.
We’re looking for volunteers to help run the OPPEN CAS community, we’d love your help!