We’re so excited about the 2023 Guelph Walk for Children with Apraxia! Online registration is open!
Here are some of the fun activities that happened at the 2022 Guelph Walk!
- An Apraxia resource area where you can ask questions, learn more and share your journey
- Free face painting and entertainment
- Craft table
- Networking with others – check out the map and add your information for others
- Having your Team and/or Family Photo taken
- Getting your questions about CAS answered with available SLPs
- Medal Ceremony celebrating our Apraxia Stars
- A speech from an Apraxia Star and his Mom!
- Light refreshments
- Our family-friendly 1.5km Walk through and around Riverside Park to raise awareness and community!
Please join our Facebook Group to stay in touch with the Guelph Walk for Children with Apraxia community!!! (or search “Guelph Walk for Children with Apraxia”)
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please reach out to Amanda (walk coordinator) at firstname.lastname@example.org